Portal Turret AMV Portal Turret AMV

I indeed enjoy it! The penguin seemed a little silly to animate though.

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

wow

thats like not even madness. that said it was was awesome. considering nobody said anything the whole time, i mean, its pretty dramatic. heres a little hint though: MAKE IT A GOOD ENDING!!!! nobody likes the bad ones.

Littleluckylink responds:

It's a story about a zombie apocalypse, it'd seem kinda sappy to have it end all happy

Incident:001A Incident:001A

OMG GTFO

why was hank... in a crate...? they should have a will it blend episode: "giant creepy mutated madness dude that hanks pwns the sh*t out of"

Doggy Style Doggy Style

wow lol

noticed that you respond comments- so how did you get people to do the sound effects?

Rantdog responds:

"so how did you get people to do the sound effects?"

I let everybody have a bit fun and always tried to say yes to good ideas - even if I know we can't use everything we record.

In the original script we had no big deal plan for Sound or SND FX.

Our voice actors, Mark and Cathy, are improv comedians, too. I always say yes to their goofing on ideas. We recorded an endless amount great sexyness and sillyness. I cut it back later. That's hard. There was a ton of material I wanted to leave in. But I also knew I didn't want us to make a hour toon featuring moaning and monkey sounds.

For the animal sounds, that's was from SNDs collected, recorded and created over the years by Dave our composer (and FYI our co-writer).

Later on, the sound is sweetened by our buddy Scott, our sound mixer.

In the end, we're all friends. With every 'toon, we have a rough plan but there is also an eagerness to experiment.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAa!!!!

DAMITTT!!!! that was FUNNNY!!!! i mean REALLY DAMN FUNNY MAN!!! that was great... i mean stamper, with the purple vomit and stuff.... HAHAA i was laughing but how do you earn the medals?

The Transformer The Transformer

niiice

great animation man =D
love the old- style film techniques

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

wow

awesome metal gear stuff
liked the game
loved the animation :D

Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

nice, nice!

it only took about 10 seconds to load on my kikass computer... but it was worth the long wait (at least long for my computer :P)

=aDarknessInApril= =aDarknessInApril=

hmm... this is tough

i cant give you a BAD rating, because obviously you put alot of time and effort into this. however, i didnt really like it, and it didnt make miuch sense, to ME, so...

Blue Thunder Blue Thunder

yeah...

you would make an animation of that... after doing it yourself.

KJWoody responds: