Portal Turret AMV Portal Turret AMV

I indeed enjoy it! The penguin seemed a little silly to animate though.

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

wow

thats like not even madness. that said it was was awesome. considering nobody said anything the whole time, i mean, its pretty dramatic. heres a little hint though: MAKE IT A GOOD ENDING!!!! nobody likes the bad ones.

Littleluckylink responds:

It's a story about a zombie apocalypse, it'd seem kinda sappy to have it end all happy

Incident:001A Incident:001A

OMG GTFO

why was hank... in a crate...? they should have a will it blend episode: "giant creepy mutated madness dude that hanks pwns the sh*t out of"

Lost Outpost Lost Outpost

I haven't played through the entire thing yet but I've gotten about 5 missions in and I want to give some constructive criticism. It was not as good as I was expecting. It felt less of a new game, and more of like the old game with a different storyline. Sure, there are some new features, such as the more "gadget" style weapons, armor upgrades, more enemy variety, and all of those things are fantastic additions to be sure. The first game lacked some gameplay depth and these really filled a missing hole there. However, some things such as the clunky movement and strange AI behavior (along with lack of any real animation) are still here, even though I assumed those were things that would get ironed out for the second game. That said I love the game, and it kinda sucks on the other sites because it really is a game meant for full screen, so I'll enjoy playing it on Newgrounds. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Squize responds:

Valid review, thank you.
We spent a lot of time with one off set pieces this time ( Like the "Ghostbusters library" sequence in level 2 when everything is exploding ) to try and make it more filmic and to vary things. Also the two characters / flipping back and forth in time etc.
At the end of the day though, it's a top down shooter, and as a sequel we couldn't really move too much out of that scope without annoying everyone who enjoyed the first, our plan was "More, just bigger".
And yeah, we tested it in full screen from the start, it's the best way to play it.

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

Really nice. My biggest suggestion is that you need more enemies. Fighting the same thing over and over gets boring, and for the most part they all had the same basic AI. Can't wait for the second one!

SkullFace SkullFace

This is an amazingly well done game that deserves more recognition. The only thing I didn't like was that a lot of times the jumping felt a bit off. I still beat it, but I wish that the challenge of the level didn't have to do with how precisely I could press the spacebar.

Starfighter: DG Medley Starfighter: DG Medley

Oh man, this really takes me back to when I was a little kid.

Listening to this is pretty nostalgic. I love this style of music. Hearing anything with this vibe immediately reminds me of this game. I started listening to some Robert Miles recently and kept thinking back to flying through space with nothing but my trusty Engine Overdrive and a couple Type 3 Carnivores to keep me company.

Saying that I'm excited for Starfighter: Infinity would do a disservice to you. I've been following some big money space MMO's like Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen... but to be totally honest... there's just something about Starfighter that really does it for me. I don't know if it's the instantly recognizable sound effects, the frantic arcade combat, or maybe just this beautiful music, but I want more!

I don't really mind waiting. Do what you need to do to get by. But just so you know, to some people it's a little but more than just a game.

F-777 - Deadlocked (Full) F-777 - Deadlocked (Full)

s'good. in my opinion if you had a different sound for the main synth it could have been better.

Nuclear Mutation Nuclear Mutation

This is my favorite cheshyre song. It's amazing! I've had in on a loop whenever my copmuter is on ever since you put in on NG! Right at 1:20 is just one of the most awesome sounds I have ever heard, I can't get it out of my head!

cheshyre responds:

Thank you very much!! I've been trying to experiment with more sounds and it's opening up a lot of possibilities! Stay tuned...

Somewhere outside Nevada Somewhere outside Nevada

HOLY. DAMN. Wanna know how amazing this is? I haven't logged into my NG account to do a review in over two years, but when I saw this I knew I had to type my old username and password just so I could tell you how much I love this. Seriously... those reflections on the sidewalk... you're KILLIN it.

Flowers10 responds:

Thanks man, really appreciate comments like this!
Put lot of work in making it look realistic!